Tuesday, January 25, 2011

One little word...

We are hurdling quickly towards the end of the first month of 2011.  It has been a GREAT month.


I ended 2010 feeling motionless in my personal life.    After reading this post. It just emphasized my original thoughts of what I want for 2011.

I want 2011 to be full of MOTION. I want to GROW......
                   
I want to pursue my DREAMS &  my GIFT, the drive to CREATE.

Most of all, I want to be.......HAPPY......so I did some praying, reading, and soul searching and I am developing my out look for 2011.  Then I read this and afterward, I realized that I needed my special word for 2011. One word, something that I can say that would quickly remind me and bring me full circle while keeping me in constant pursuit of what I want for 2011.

My word is: 



  
What is your word for 2011?  Don't be shy, tell me!

6 comments:

  1. "Facilitate" ... I have found myself using that word a lot recently. Being a man of action, this word best characterizes things that have either been or will soon be accomplished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa,
    I'll have to give this some thought! What is my word? I usually have a theme for the new year - mine for 2011 - a year of writing, healing and a new prosperity. One month down and it's looking pretty good from here!
    Nice to meet you!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Schuyler, I am so honored that you visited and even posted a comment. I think with all that you have your hand in,"facilitate" is definitely your word. Good luck with your endeavors - I'm sure no luck is needed for you to reach your accomplishments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lori,

    It is nice to meet you also and I am please that you stopped by to visit my little ole blog. I am new to the blogeshere....not sure if that's a word.

    We have very similar themes but my thought process is that if I am pursuing my goals; it will ultimately lead to Joy.

    I definitely encourage you to find a word....it can be a shortcut to your theme- if you will.

    Hope to see you back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. MAKE! So far, I'm doing so-so but I'm still smiling. I haven't been on much (classes are kicking my butt) so I missed this. Love it. Keep it going!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. ....only as long as you keep making new posts- miss you. I need some more tasty recipes.

    ReplyDelete