Sunday, August 29, 2010

Oh San Diego.......


I know, I know, I know
It's been a loooooooong time since I have posted anything. I went to CA recently and visited the beach and I thought it would be a nice post to re-enter the blogging world. I wish I had some awesomely wonderful excuse as to why I have been missing in action for long time but honestly- life happened.....changes in the workplace, a broken heart, and me trying to get back to my old routine in a new way. Hopefully that makes some sense. As a result, I am struggling with how I want my blog to progress.

So please bear with me as I creatively work through.....in the meantime. Enjoy my most recent visit to the BEACH!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, it's YOU! I can't even tell you how happy I am to see you today. Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy. Welcome Back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you...its good to be back. Lets see if others think so, you may be my only follower left :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    Glad to see you updated your page! Looking forward to more pictures.

    Love your little sis!

    ReplyDelete